DK3 - Development kit for M20-32
- Platform development kit with hardware, software, cables
- Conemtech M20-32 Processor Module
- Socket board with access to all ten 8-pin GPIO ports, three serial
channels and dual Ethernet
- Developer including C compiler and debugging tools
- USB Trace adapter for PC host communication.
The DK3 is a complete kit for the development environment of Conemtech's family of microcontrollers. The new microcontroller platform has an innovative architecture specialized in communication and efficiency. Leveraging its reconfigurability, hardware-like performance can be achieved through low level acceleration of firmware. The design environment enables the programmer to manage projects with configurations for different applications. The Development Kit supports development of energy efficient embedded applications.
The system architecture for the Development Kit is modular. An FX10 connector based CPU plug-in module connects into a socket board. The socket board interfaces to the target applications and development systems through physical layer components. The plug-in module contains an Conemtech microcontroller with a standard configuration of flash and DRAM together with clock circuitry. The 100 signal pins of the FX10 connector make all user signals of the C32 processor available in the socket board.
The Development Kit contains all necessary hardware and software to develop applications for this architecture.
- Ethernet 10/100 auto-sensing PHY with RJ-45 jack
- Two RS-232 ports with 9-pin connectors, third port via USB or pin header
- CAN 2.0B controller and transceiver
- Socket for SD/MMC for easy flash expansion
- Multi-Protocol Connector with I2C and SPI, for peripheral expansion
- I/O bus expansion connector, for connection to high-speed peripherals
- RTC battery
- Power via USB or AC/DC adapter
- RoHS compliant
The Development Kit is designed for an easy access to the ports of the processor, especially for communication applications. The three serial channels are available on connectors or headers and one Ethernet channel is fully equipped with PHY interfaces and have dedicated connectors on the board.
- M20-32 Module plug-in module with FX10 100-pin connector, 8 MB SDRAM, 2 MB Flash
- DF17 Connector for expansion of I/Os
- One 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface, RJ45 connector
- Clock frequency 167 MHz (software programmable 0-167 MHz)
- Supply Voltage 5V via USB connector, max. 500mA
- Developer for PC based development, Win 2000/XP
- Trace adapter links PC to Development Kit target system
- DK3 Design Kit for the M20-32 Processor Module and its M20 Module
Socket board (S20), Developer IDE software, Trace Adapter and Cables.
Conemtech may make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time, without notice.